- New game releases every month
- Single point of integration
- Microgaming and development partner games
- Intelligent game marketing and admin tools
Microgaming software has built a solid name for itself over the years since its invention back in 1994, which makes it the father of all things in online gambling. This company came to rise at the same time as the wide web did, which helped place iGaming as we know it today on the map. Thus, one can understand why it is a big deal in the casino business. Aside from being the pioneer of online gambling, Microgaming has maintained its title at the top with the provision of games of the first order that come second to none up to date. One of the biggest moves by the company that made it a force to be reckoned with was its release of the Viper software in 2002.
Looking at the awards Microgaming has managed to earn, one can easily tell that it is no stranger to success. The online gaming software developer was crowned Best Software Supplier in 2001 by CasinoMeister and other notable honors through the years from EGR, iGaming, and WiG.
Microgaming has remained an innovator in the development of games by providing effective solutions to service gamblers, and one of them being the provision of mobile gambling. This game developer was among the first to join the mobile bandwagon to ensure they reach as many gamers as possible. On these devices, most of the Microgaming new slots are available with no download, which is the same case with all its other developments.
These sets are built using HTML5 technology that makes them compatible with numerous operating systems such as Android, Linux, iOS, Windows, and Blackberry. Even so, some instant play games can be found in flash technology, but the technology is being faced out. This version of games maintains the same appearance as the desktop version, but with the inclusion of a zoom feature.
Microgaming games can also be accessed in a download mode that can be found in various mobile application stores. These versions have been developed differently to suit the small screens of smartphones and tablets.
This online gaming software developer has managed to maintain popularity in numerous parts of the globe with the game provisions in forty-five languages including:
- Norwegian, etc.
That way, the gameplay is made easier for players where English is not the common dialect. The language changes can be made under the settings option found at each game’s taskbar.
To add on to its numerous advantages, Microgaming offers 25 currency options that can be used to engage in real money gameplay. The listed options are US dollars, euros, pounds, Canadian dollars, Japanese yen, Australian dollars, Czech Republic korunas, Norwegian Krones, South African Rand, etc. This multicurrency support has allowed gamblers from various parts of the globe to engage in real money play without worrying about converting currency. Even so, gamblers should understand that Microgaming casinos are a determining factor in the currencies that are accepted for real money play.
Microgaming has a game catalog that boasts over eight hundred and fifty game titles in different categories, and the list is updated continuously to include new titles. Of all the provided game classes, Microgaming slots take the crown of being the most popular. Thus, they have been made the most provided for category. Slots are the most played games online, so it is not surprising that Microgaming has made slot enthusiasts their prime market.
Microgaming pokies fall in the same conventional game categories of classic three reeled, video, fruit, and three-dimensional variations. However, their development and theme presentation is nothing short of grand. This developer has explored a wide range of themes including horror, adventure, Asian, Egyptian, jungle, animal, gems, money, etc. Some of the Microgaming mobile slots that have dominated numerous popularity lists include:
|Hot Ink||97.5 percent|
|Dr. Watts Up||97 percent|
|Avalon II||97 percent|
|South Park||96.7 percent|
|Tropic Reels||98.95 percent|
|Tropic Reels||96.9 percent|
|The Avengers||95.02 percent|
The popular Microgaming free slots collection is extensive and can be found in numerous casinos online.
OTHER MICROGAMING GAMES
Even though Microgaming concentrates on the provision of slot machine games, it doesn’t mean that it does not cater to the needs of other players. Additional game categories from this software provider include:
- Roulette is undeniably the most popular table game in casinos thanks to its easy gameplay and strategy application at the same time. Microgaming has listed several variations of the game including Multiplayer Roulette, Multiwheel Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, Premier Roulette, European Roulette, etc.
- This game has been around since the seventeenth century, and its popularity has risen to massive heights over time. With millions of fans worldwide, Microgaming company lines up as one of the developers that have made it a staple in their portfolio. Bonus Blackjack, Vegas Downtown, European Blackjack, European Gold, Atlantic City Gold, and Vegas Single Deck are some of the listed options.
- Other table games
- The list of table games goes past roulette and blackjack to include keno, craps, and red dog.A casual games class is also included and provides sets like Crown and Anchor, Hexaline, Bingo, Keno, and numerous other options.
- Live casino
- Live dealer games have become a sensation with players over the past decade, and the live provisions by Microgaming have been termed as deluxe. Gamblers can enjoy a real-life casino experience of roulette, blackjack and poker variations.
Gaming establishments that provide Microgaming sets are in no short supply on the online platform. Some of the popular Microgaming casinos include:
Microgaming sets can be played for free using fun money or cash wins in the real money options. Players can consider Microgaming online casinos that offer lucrative bonuses that can be used to engage in the developer’s sets.